S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
SHENANIGANS!!!
5,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This shit hurts!!

I have never felt pain like this before. My cheeks, ears, eyes and teeth are THROBBING!!! I went to the doctor this morning and got hooked up with some antibiotics and some hydrocodone. I took two immediately so I should be flying high soon. Too bad I am in Salina for two weeks working...

Anyway has anybody heard of a way to manipulate your face or ears to relieve sinus pressure? I tried holding my nose and blowing but it just hurts more. I tried massaging my cheeks but that doesn't work. Every once in awhile I feel a little pressure escape in my head and it feels great. Someone told me you can actually make this happen yourself.

Ever heard of this?

·
I Have A S-10 Addiction
1,595 Posts
nope... but let me tell ya i've got this every day of the year.. its nonstop.... i can never get rid of sinus problems... sucks

·
Tonight the world is mine
17,247 Posts
Shitty deal. I get pressure build up from my allergies and it ****in' sucks.

Whats worse is when I blow my nose it makes it worse. I haven't found anything to relieve the pressure yourself. Just gotta let it relieve itself I guess.

·
I Have A S-10 Addiction
1,595 Posts
bout all i can tell ya is when i have sinus paint i eat alot of spicy stuff... sure your gonna be able to shit through a screen door without touching a wire.. but it will help clear up the sinuses....:D

·
I just cummed.
18,276 Posts

·
Dangerous
5,658 Posts
you want pain? cut the white of your eye ball. i cut mine 3 weeks ago 1/4 of an inch the doctor said, how i do not know (woke up that way). but it was the worst pain in the world.

i never got an adrenaline kick to help ease the pain. :(

·
I Like Fire....HaHaHa
5,297 Posts
This shit hurts!!

I have never felt pain like this before. My cheeks, ears, eyes and teeth are THROBBING!!! I went to the doctor this morning and got hooked up with some antibiotics and some hydrocodone. I took two immediately so I should be flying high soon. Too bad I am in Salina for two weeks working...

Anyway has anybody heard of a way to manipulate your face or ears to relieve sinus pressure? I tried holding my nose and blowing but it just hurts more. I tried massaging my cheeks but that doesn't work. Every once in awhile I feel a little pressure escape in my head and it feels great. Someone told me you can actually make this happen yourself.

Ever heard of this?
They should have given you Entex LA. Antibiotic but it dries up the shit in your sinuses causing the pressure.

·
Banned
8,856 Posts
i blow my nose real hard.

sometimes when i lean over to pick something up it kills my head, but when i get back up i hear that psssssshhhhhhhhhttt and AHHHH the pressures gone

·
Banned
851 Posts
Put some salt it a cup of warm water let it dissovle.Till it tastes like sea water.Then tip ur head back and pour it down your nose let it run throuhg your sinuses untill it comes out in the back of your mouth!Worked for me!Then after a min do it again,then blow it all out!

·
SHENANIGANS!!!
5,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Put some salt it a cup of warm water let it dissovle.Till it tastes like sea water.Then tip ur head back and pour it down your nose let it run throuhg your sinuses untill it comes out in the back of your mouth!Worked for me!Then after a min do it again,then blow it all out!
yeah I heard about this, there were a few more ingrediants but about the same principle.

·
Registered
260 Posts
This shit hurts!!

Ever heard of this?

-Yes, there is actually a pressure point right under your earlobes next to your jawline.... take your thumbs there and apply pressure for 3-5 mins and it should take the sinus headache away, and maybe help a few other things.
-If that doesnt work, there is another pressure point in your hand... there is a huge nerve patch between your thumb and indx finger. Go down to about the middle of it and apply pressure for 5 mins.
-Hope it helps... it's worked for me and some of my friends a lot of the time.

·
Registered
260 Posts
:idea:

Oh... also try taking Seduafed (sp?) or a generic form of it.
Vixx helps to clear out stuff as well.
Also, putting your head over a pot of boiling water with a towel draped over your head will help clear them up as well.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts