S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
I dont know how many are made...they arent to common though...mine is a 4.3 5 spd single cab and when I was shopping for trucks there werent hardly any of them around

·
Registered
498 Posts
My brother bought a new one in 97, looked all over to find it. Most dealers know the automatics are an easier sell, and there are a few extra dollars in the sale.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Since someone brought up rarity, how odd is a 1994 2 Door blazer with a 5 speed??? I've only seen ONE, and it's in my driveway!:bugeye:

768 Posts
The 4.3s with a 5 speed are rather uncommon, combine that with a std cab and you've got a fairly rare breed. I've only seen a few of them -- one of which is mine. Even more rare is a std. cab, 4.3 L35 with a 5-speed. I've only seen one -- again, mine.

·
SLO TRUK
199 Posts
i NEVER saw one besides mine until the dealership i bought mine from all of suddenly started to stock them. they now have 2 more rare trucks just up the road from me. btw mines a L35 also. :D

·
Registered
134 Posts
I bought a 1995 GMC Sonoma and it was a 4.3 5speed and I parted it out and put the running gear in my ext cab what I thought was odd about it was it came with a tach and bucket seats and console.

·
.......¯\(O_o)/¯.......
3,477 Posts
bocefas66 said:
Since someone brought up rarity, how odd is a 1994 2 Door blazer with a 5 speed??? I've only seen ONE, and it's in my driveway!:bugeye:
I use to have a 1994 Blazer 4x4 w/ 5 speed, i would still have it today but after driving it for 1 month i found out it had been totalled and it had frame damage...

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what about extremes, has any one seen one of those like that??? i saw my first one the other day, twas a 97 with bucket seats and at one point in time had a center console which a previous owner had removed. the guy that has it lives down the street from me and his dad bought it for him. he said "it was the first truck we looked at and it was a fair price so we got it" why can't i stumble on one like that. i think i am just gonna make one. :moon: GM

·
Never Finished
1,599 Posts
I've got a reg cab, 4.3 5-speed. I bought it cause it's pretty rare, combined with the color, stripes, and bed.

·
Registered
99 Posts
hmm.. i have a 4.3 5 speed with a center console with this funky ass fabric for the bucket seats.. ... never seen one like it my self.. it might only be with the bucket seats that have it..

·
Get Bent
6,156 Posts
Last of its kind!

I just bought the last 4.3 5spd manual, std cab, zq8, bucket seat, rear locker '03 S-10 in Marion N.C. And to my knowledge, no one else in the state has one on thier lot, mine is red, and the salesman said there were NONE on dealer to dealer transfer.

Its a help to work at the Chevrolet dealership...
20k truck on the sticker
I paid 14k

360 miles and I LOVE THIS TRUCK!
have/had a 95 2.2 5spd reg cab, lowered 3/3 with some mods... but nothing beats that v-6 power

·
carries a gun at work
1,984 Posts
i got a 98 4.3 5spd reg cab...hunted forever to find one.... saw the one i got, salesman told me it was a 4 banger.... we went inside to see if any of their other dealerships had one like i wanted, talked to his boss and he's like dumbass, the white ones a 6cylinder....that was wends, the truck was mine friday morning

·
Get Bent
6,156 Posts
gotta love it dont ya...
I mean I kinda miss rollin low in my white '95 4 banger, and I really miss the stereo.
But NOTHING is like that extra power

1 - 20 of 29 Posts