S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I resonantly did some thing dumb and broke my 1 side mirror off my 95 s10. So I think now is the perfect opportunity to upgrade them. I'm finding all kinds of replacements available. BUT.... I want to upgrade to heated mirrors. I realized it my first winter with the truck that i could really use them never got to it. I see power mirrors are available but I don't want power mirrors, just heated. (since power would probably be an electrical nightmare)

Has anyone here done this before if so where did you find them and how did you wire them up?

thanks.

·
B4U Task Force Admin
24,243 Posts
Moved to Exterior/Paint.

Chances are you're not going to find heated only mirrors. Have you looked online for what's available? The 99+ mirrors are a big improvement over the earlier years. Have you even investigated what's involved in the power/heated mirrors?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the response. I did see the heated power mirrors. But was hopping for just heated for wiring simplicity. Cause I figurd a switch would be simple anuff. I appreciate the suggestion of looking into the newer ones. I'll be sure to look into it. thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
update. I looked into it and couldn't find what was looking for so I ended up going with a stock mirror. I mite revisted the matter at a laiter time. If I can get all the parts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts