S-10 Forum banner
7781 - 7798 of 7798 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Picked this turd up not too long ago. Gutted the nasty interior and replaced it with a nice clean interior. It's a 1994 2wd with the 4.3/4l60 with 3.08 rear. Slow as shit but gets good mpg's. Eventually will do a V8 swap but for now just aesthetics. Looking for a stepside bed if anyone has any leads? Would really like black but color doesnt matter if the price is right. I need to get this body lift off asap and add some tint. Feels like I'm in a fish bowl with all the clear windows lol

· Doin' it BIG
1,431 Posts
I didn't realize how long it had been since I posted on here. Just figured I would drop in and say Hi to everybody. Hope everybody is having a good year so far.

· I do renders!
7,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,785 ·
I saw you say something about selling the motor and getting a TBSS I believe...good luck with selling it.

on another note, I am serious about selling my truck this time...I've completely lost interest. It's probably due to not having it here with me, but I can't invest anymore money into it anyway.

· Registered
2 Posts
Hey all, new to the forums. I love in Alexandria and figured I would ask around other areas and see if anybody knows of any s10's for sale? Preferably plain and stock, being as you can't take credit for another mans work. So if anybody knows of any just message me on here. Thanks

· Registered
37 Posts
i know a good shop to get a nice paint job cheaper than any other shops in bossier. i had mine painted there, i did the body work and everything else but the paint. someone else did the paint,. pm me for more information.

· Doin' it BIG
1,431 Posts
Whats up AJ!?

I have an itch right now that will take some time to scratch. I have been wanting to build a drag racing truck... Well a buddy of mine told me about a 2 door blazer his brother has for sale. I've only seen pics but from what my buddy has said the thing has a straight body. It's a complete blazer but the engine doesn't run, which is fine with me cause I planned on stripping it completely down. I'm gonna put a built 350 in it with some laughing gas. So now I need to locate a buildable 350 engine.

· Not rich, Just broke
1,459 Posts
It's funny you posted I been out in the yard this morning knocking the dust off the s10 and trying to figure out where to start back on it lol. Nice looking project though

7781 - 7798 of 7798 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.