S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think we all need to start sending in wavs and or video clips of the trucks we love and baby doing Smoke shows, Legal drag passes, Exhaust wavs...How about an audio database of different motor combinations with different exhaust combos. Between all of us we have to have a pretty varied selection. Let me know what you think....

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
02REDXBLAZE said:
I think we all need to start sending in wavs and or video clips of the trucks we love and baby doing Smoke shows, Legal drag passes, Exhaust wavs...How about an audio database of different motor combinations with different exhaust combos. Between all of us we have to have a pretty varied selection. Let me know what you think....
Sounds good the gallery program I have installed has the ability to use waves and mp3's so we can add a section to it if you guys want.

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
Re: Re: Showing the power!!

Tha_Boom said:

Sounds good the gallery program I have installed has the ability to use waves and mp3's so we can add a section to it if you guys want.
yeah sounds good , now if i can only figure out how to capture waves and video and put them up id be alright :thumbup:

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
sounds good......i would like to see some movies of our people throwing sparks:evilg:

·
32,797 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Showing the power!!

92S10LB said:
yeah sounds good , now if i can only figure out how to capture waves and video and put them up id be alright :thumbup:
You need a video card like WinTVGO

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
YEah man good idea, i got plenty of shots of me burning tires and my traction bars getting hung up over speedbumbs and 1 friend gets out and lifts and one videotapes lol good times, good times

·
Un-Blown Fake ZQ8
3,401 Posts
I read this thread so I made a couple on my home for lunch... First one is starting it up, I put the camera on the ground near the back of my truck. Sounds a little lame, much more natural sounding at ear level but close enough. First one is 250kb mp3.. Sorry bout the noise, getting rid of some of it changed the tone too much making the recording even more innacurate. 250kb Startup mp3
Next one is 3pull.mp3. Its kinda big, might want to right click, 'save as' then listen. 750kb 3pulls.mp3
BTW these were done using a camcorder with my rear window partically open. I'll get some better quality ones later. My exhaust is a highflow catco cat, 2.5" in/out Magnaflow exiting in the stock location.

Later Dudes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts