S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
I have a Civic now
3,786 Posts
Kentucky 4x4's

Thats what we call lifted 2wd trucks here, i thought it was funny, no offense to you lowrds10:angel: , both your truck and that blazer are very sweet, kind wish i had a raised one at times (like when i cant drive into driveways cause they're to inclined or have a big curb, lol), lowrds10 i am still tripped out that you went from laying frame to lifted with 33's, lol:thumbup:

Nathan

·
can i video tape you?
2,360 Posts
lowrds10 i love your truck man! looks really nice, like what you've done to it! i'm a big fan of the lifted 2wd's myself. My buddy has a lifted 2wd f250 on 38's its on mean truck for being a ford! All you others guys rides who posted are just a sweet! Keep up the wrenchin on those awsome rides you guys got:angel:

·
Registered
3 Posts
My ****ty s10 blazer Project

ok guys if you can help me find the conversion kit from the 2.8 to the chevy small block 350 that would be great and also i need to figure out how hard its going to be to flip the axle in the rear of my blazer if you can help that would be great.

Vehicles Description:
1987 chevy S-10 Blazer 2.8 liter 4x4.

·
Fleetwood Truckers So. Cal.
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
to flip the leafs over the axle should not be that hard. all you need is the tools, the kit, and beer. just mount the new shock mount on the axle then put the leafs on then install the new top plate for the u-bolts.

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
LOWRDS10, nice looking truck. Do you happen to still have the lower bumper, valance? Im looking to do a front end swap and Im looking for parts.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts