S-10 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Will chase anything
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The City of Ferris is having a National Night Out (NNO) on the 8th of August. My partner and I are set to coordinate this event (roped into) for the Police Department, and we want to extend an open invitation to anyone with show trucks in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth area to attend. There is only a limited number of slots available for vehicles, so if you are interested in attending, please contact me at the email in my profile, or at [email protected], or you can call either K. Somerville or J. Julin at 972/842-2092. This event is free and open to anyone with a show quality truck. Since mine isn't show quality (yet) I'm exempt. :rant:

The event will have media coverage, so if you want to show off, this is the chance. The vehicles will be parked on a closed street, and the flow of pedestrian traffic will be controlled.

Hope to hear from you soon.

~S

·
Will chase anything
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Correction on the date, it will be on the 6th of August, which is a Saturday. If a club brings trucks, it will get a spot in the front page story with the rest of the sponsors, and a spot on the full page ad.

~S

1 - 2 of 2 Posts