S-10 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
always in the shop
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am posting this Email that my friend sent to me:

Subject:BBQ AT MY FRIENDS SHOP (UNDER PRESSURE AUTO) RT 52 BEACON

Body:hey everyone, just wanted to let you know i'm gonna have a bbq at my shop on sunday april 30th from noon-8pm. it's my 32nd bday and i figured why not see who wants to come for some free burgers, hot dogs, etc... if you have a hot car... BRING IT!!! I'm going to give a $100.00 gift certificate to the ONE car with the most "people's choice" points that day. so, come hang out and show off your car on sunday april 30th and take a chance at winning a hundred bucks worth of product from my shop.
IF WE HAVE A DECENT TURN OUT THAT DAY, I WILL PROBABLY END UP HOSTING A SHOW ONCE A MONTH WITH TROPHIES AND STUFF... SO, SPREAD THE WORD... APRIL 30TH!!! CHECK THE WEBSITE FOR DETAILS SOON... I'll post something about it this week when i get a chance.

Directions to...
Under Pressure Auto
709 Route 52
Beacon, NY 12508
845-831-1125
Tuesday-Saturday 10a-6p (we can adjust to fit your schedule).
Sunday & Monday by appointment only.

From Connecticut...
Take Interstate-84 West to exit 12 (Fishkill). Make a left at the bottom of the exit ramp and go 1 mile. You will see our black and white sign on your right, turn immediately before the sign. We are about 400 feet from the road.From the

Taconic State Parkway...
Take Interstate-84 West to exit 12 (Fishkill). Make a left at the bottom of the exit ramp and go 1 mile. You will see our black and white sign on your right, turn immediately before the sign. We are about 400 feet from the road.From

Pennsylvania...
Take Interstate-84 East to exit 12 (Fishkill). Make a right at the bottom of the exit ramp and go 1 mile. You will see our black and white sign on your right, turn immediately before the sign. We are about 400 feet from the road.

From New Jersey...
Take the Garden State Parkway or Route 287 North to the New York State Thruway. Travel north on the Thruway to exit 17 (Newburgh). Stay to the right as you go through the toll booth and go around the circle, to get to Interstate-84 east. Take Interstate-84 east to exit 12 (Fishkill). Make a right at the bottom of the exit ramp and go 1 mile. You will see our black and white sign on your right, turn immediately before the sign. We are about 400 feet from the road.

From the Palisades Parkway...
Take the Palisades to Route 9W or Route 9D. Whichever one you choose, go north til you reach Interstate-84. Take Interstate-84 east to exit 12 (Fishkill). Make a right at the bottom of the exit ramp and go 1 mile. You will see our black and white sign on your right, turn immediately before the sign. We are about 400 feet from the road.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts