S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Air Assualt!
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeah i searched and there were similar threads but they were old. So heres a NEW one to just show off your foglights. All are welcome 2/4wd.

ill post mine up later. Just got em to work! Still adjusting them.

·
Not stuck yet
969 Posts
My projector fogs

·
Air Assualt!
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
i love your setup. makes me want a blazer/jimmy

heres mine when I wired em up still need to do some work to get aimed right and hide all the wires.

i know i know. fix my headlights. this was before i put everything back together. HEADLIGHT POLICE stay away!!!

·
Not stuck yet
969 Posts
i love your setup. makes me want a blazer/jimmy

heres mine when I wired em up still need to do some work to get aimed right and hide all the wires.

i know i know. fix my headlights. this was before i put everything back together. HEADLIGHT POLICE stay away!!!
Before I got any lights I wanted to put them behind the grill. But got lazy and didnt want my grill melting so put em on the bumper.

·
Air Assualt!
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thats sick^^^ love it!

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Looks good...
Any pics of the factory turnsignal/fog light combo?

·
GOT A NEW S10 WOO
2,596 Posts
Bravada bumper on a S10 with factory Bravada lights.

Still holding out for an Envoy bumper.
craigslist in MD has one WITH fogs for 250

·
-------------
2,760 Posts
Ahhh you're killin me man! That's exactly what I have been looking for but I need to sell my other truck first before I could even consider it as I am mostly broke right now. Still if this was local I would probably try and do some wheeling and dealing with the guy. See if he would trade plus cash or just trade for something else.

oh, P.S. someone buy my other truck... lol

http://www.s10forum.com/classifieds/showproduct.php/product/59020

·
GOT A NEW S10 WOO
2,596 Posts
lol your welcome

·
Air Assualt!
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
^^^^ thats what im workin on doin. factory turn signals with fogs also.

i gotta go get wires. i got the lights now. just gotta get bulbs and wires. looks great. cant wait to get mine.

also kinda off subject but i picked up a set of bravada leathers too 125 for the set

·
Registered
10,370 Posts
Various setups on past vehicles.

86 S10 with Sir Michaels custom bumper with fog cutouts:

Slid on ice and smashed up that bumper. Replaced it with a smoothie and an East Coast Customs airdam and Blazer brand fogs:

92 Blazer with some Blazer brand fogs as well:

My 98 Sonoma on the right with a 4x4 SLE bumper cover and some Walmart round fogs mounted in the corners of the openings with some gutter guard filling the rest of the hole.

Last winter's setup on my Blazer so I could see in the dark snowy back roads. They've been removed and it has a chrome bumper and no fogs now.

·
Air Assualt!
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
heres mine turned on. sorry for the shitty cell phone pick. i didnt have my droid and my camera was dead.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.