S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up guys im a newb here... i just bought a 03 sanoma and i love it... im coming from the import world so its a little diffrent for me...i used to have a 96 accord on air... anyway my truck is a stepside and i cant find any good pics of bagged stepsides...so lets see what you got..i dont care if its yours or not.... im bagging it really soon and want to get some ideas of what they look like... thanks!!

·
Registered
588 Posts
loyalty said:
what stepside shaver is that?

i think i like it more then the ECC one.

btw, anyone know if sir mike's makes a stepside shaver for a S10?

i saw it somewhere, and it said "3 piece stepside shaver from sir mikes" but i cant find it on there site.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Soon2BeDraggin said:
what stepside shaver is that?

i think i like it more then the ECC one.

btw, anyone know if sir mike's makes a stepside shaver for a S10?

i saw it somewhere, and it said "3 piece stepside shaver from sir mikes" but i cant find it on there site.
No sir mikes doesn't. They have one on their project truck, but the side pieces are urethane and the actual roll pan is steel. They said they won't be coming out with a kit either so that sucks.

·
Registered
588 Posts
loyalty said:
mine's the street scene kit..the ECC kit looks clean, but I like the bodyline on the Street Scene kit. Here's a side shot (on my old winter rims)

yeah, yours looks like the body lines flow alot better, and the it also matches the body line of the fleetside too.

i think thats the kit i'm going to get, got any complaints about it?

·
proud stepsider
519 Posts
none at all. I used to have a ECC step kit before i got rearended, and I hated it. It was fiberglass(I heard the new ones aren't, but I don't know), and it started cracking after the first winter, but that might have been poor prep by the body shop. When I got rearended, the body shop i took it to had some kind of deal with street scene, so I went with them. It's urethane, and I've got no complaints what so ever. Also, as weird it sounds, the more prominent bodylines match my cowl hood better, if that makes any sense....kinda ties it all together

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
awsome pics guys thanks...does anyone have any pics of any show trucks with stepsides... ive been looking all over the place but all the trucks ive seen are regular ones... i went to nopi this weekend and only saw one or two clean stepsides...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts