S-10 Forum banner

Military or no

• Total voters
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Weeeeeee
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm already a civilian aircraft mechanic, but i think i wanna do more school and move up to a much better paying level.

·
Weeeeeee
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
some verbal input would be nice too...

·
V8 Member
2,808 Posts
poeple might bitch about the military, but its really not all that bad, hell if anything use it to get your schooling and then get out.. many people i have done that.. ya never know you might actually like it... never know till ya try, ya know?

i have six years in the coast guard and its not all that bad,..

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
the_dubster98 said:
poeple might bitch about the military, but its really not all that bad, hell if anything use it to get your schooling and then get out.. many people i have done that.. ya never know you might actually like it... never know till ya try, ya know?

i have six years in the coast guard and its not all that bad,..
yeah i was gonna say jsut join beocome the aircraft mechanic and then get ur schoolin done

·
Registered
11,005 Posts
RedNoma said:
I can't vote. This is something that will affect the rest of your life. It should be your decision not anyone on this forum.
:werd: this is WAAAAAAY too important of a decision to listen to listen to any of the jokers in here

·
Weeeeeee
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah after a bit of thinking i decided going into the military isnt for me

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
I went in and had a blast but the BS got to be a real PITA at the end..I'd do it again, but not
in the Army. I would of tried to get in the AF. Much better deal. In the Army it doesn't
matter what MOS you have, when it comes down to sh*t kicking time and things get tight,
you'll always first and foremost be a grunt and a rifleman. Bottom line.

·
I just cummed.
18,280 Posts
BadaSS_Black97 said:
yeah after a bit of thinking i decided going into the military isnt for me
That's what I voted.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I loved being a military spouse. My wife was Air Force when we got married. I got the benefits without having to deal with any bs.

·
Give me 3 yrs...
6,526 Posts
ide say join, my mos in the marines is a fixed wing aircraft mechanic, but i have a feeling that im gonna be grunt a rifle around since they dont need aircraft mechanics, butttt ill get the schooling for free and its somthing i can do when i get out

if u dont mind me asking watr u makn a year, and who do u work for? and what exactly do u do?

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Do it join the army or marines and go kill some people.

·
Registered
373 Posts
6 year old thread dig.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
15 Participants
DySfUnCtIoNaL
S-10 Forum
S10forum is the community to discuss the S-Series, Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon. Join to discuss rebuilds, modifications, tech articles and more!
Full Forum Listing