S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
praise the lower'd
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just orderd my spindles and i am getting some eibach 1" drop springs should i get some new shocks or will it be allright, it should be just temporary till i get my bags but you know how is goes it could be a while

thanks for the info
scott

·
The Primered Panther
313 Posts
If it wouldn't be too much trouble could you tell me exactly how much those Eibachs lowered it cause all I need is 3/4 to 1" lower or my tires rub when i hit a bump. Thanks

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
Altophobic said:
i just orderd my spindles and i am getting some eibach 1" drop springs should i get some new shocks or will it be allright, it should be just temporary till i get my bags but you know how is goes it could be a while

thanks for the info
scott
you should be sitin sweet with that set up. post up some pics once you get it done!:thumbup:

·
praise the lower'd
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
97SS-10 said:
If it wouldn't be too much trouble could you tell me exactly how much those Eibachs lowered it cause all I need is 3/4 to 1" lower or my tires rub when i hit a bump. Thanks
yah as soon as i get them mostlikely tuesday and i will put them on this weekend. im gonna put spindles on too. "are belltechs exactly 2 inches?"

ill do my best and try to get an accurate mesurment

scott

·
The Primered Panther
313 Posts
Yeah on mine it dropped it 2". I finnally got some springs on there where at least it doesn't rub. I had to get 96' 4cyl stock springs and it lowered it about 3/4 of an inch. I'd still like to know how far the Eibach's drop it though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts