S-10 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i got my truck photoshopped and was wondering what u guys thought if i should bag it or not. And yes i took off thiose rear window things so dont heckle me about them.

what u guys think, thanks sicnoma for doing the photoshopping, maby someone could photoshop a cool orange and cream two tone paint job on there if it isnt a problem. Thanks

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
bags or droz... do it

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
sadexcuse4s10 said:
simple......bag it, otherwise it's just like any other lowered truck
ya, cuz then it'll be different than any other bagged truck...:haha:

it's up to you man. bagged guys will say bag it, hardcore static guys will say not to.

·
Gettin' back in the game
3,268 Posts
sadexcuse4s10 said:
simple......bag it, otherwise it's just like any other lowered truck
:wtf:

If he bags it, then won't he be just like any other bagged truck?

I say do what you like man. I love the way trucks look laid out, but I'm staying static on mine. Bags are a lot of work, a lot of $$$, and a lot of maintenance that I just don't feel like dealing with at this point. That may change in the future though :dunno:

·
No more switches
13,451 Posts
y2k xtreme said:
ya, cuz then it'll be different than any other bagged truck...:haha:

it's up to you man. bagged guys will say bag it, hardcore static guys will say not to.
lmfao i thought the same thing lol....

if you want to bag it go ahead if you don't then don't....IMO i'd bag it..it's more fun to drag...
that comment coming form probably the most hardcore static guy on this site.

·
Laidback Customs
583 Posts
I like the way they look laid out at shows or even at your local grocery store. I love the way mine looks and I'm not even done yet. I like bags because you can ride however you want - inches off the ground or two or three inches above your tires. But like everyone else said...do what YOU want.

·
Registered
110 Posts
juice it, u see alot more bagged dimes then juiced one. juice is high high high maintenance but it'd be sweet tho not as good as a ride but alot more playing time. its all up to you though its kinda gettin to the point in minitrucks, street rods and lowriders everything already been done So as far being like every lowered truck, same apply's to baggs and pretty much every other mod u can do.

·
Xtremely Yellow
1,411 Posts
rattmobbins said:
.....and a lot of maintenance that I just don't feel like dealing with at this point. ....
Bags are NOT a lot of maintainance if you take your time and make everything right the first time. You definitely can't cut any corners....unless you are looking for a lot of maintainance.

·
Useless posting member
10,828 Posts
Its not what someone else thinks you should do.. It all depends on what your truck is used for, how you want it, and what you want to accomplish.

·
Gettin' back in the game
3,268 Posts
airjon23 said:
Bags are NOT a lot of maintainance if you take your time and make everything right the first time. You definitely can't cut any corners....unless you are looking for a lot of maintainance.
Yeah, yeah I know. But I don't know the first thing about installing bags, so for sure I would be dealing with some hard core maintenance issues until I figured it out. :D

·
Hoods are overrated
12,693 Posts
rattmobbins said:

If he bags it, then won't he be just like any other bagged truck?

I say do what you like man. I love the way trucks look laid out, but I'm staying static on mine. Bags are a lot of work, a lot of $$$, and a lot of maintenance that I just don't feel like dealing with at this point. That may change in the future though :dunno:
the only maintenance I have to do is hit the switches and empty the water trap about once a month, which is just flippin the bottom of the ol SMC

i have more trouble pumping gas to an even $10 than with my air ride

1 - 18 of 18 Posts