S-10 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Smiegal Sampson
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know if there are any shops in ct that can do bags for me, i am going to have to work overtime to get them, and i just want someone else to do it for me.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
yea there is one that i know of he belongs to the forum also i talked to him a couple weeks ago and im probally going to have him do mine to shoot Alteredimage a pm or call him

Joshua Klein
Altered Image Customs
1-860-303-3466

·
Central Kentucky Tech
431 Posts
Depending on how far you live from upper NJ, i'd say Dave (Avtekk) from our site. He did mine, and it was deffintly worth the drive. Dave's a pimp, nuff said.

·
Banned
1,458 Posts
I do bags as Malice mentioned above. I live in Plainfield CT it's a hour and a half from the farthest point in the state to my shop. Give me a call and we can set up something and get an idea of what your looking for. If your serious I can get you in after the first of the year as I was planning on taking a break but I'll get to that eventually!

Joshua Klein
Altered Image Customs
When Quality Counts
1-860-303-3466

·
StraightEdge
503 Posts
dude no breaks for you. you still gotta notch my blazer. LOL

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
I have never seen any of Altered Image work..in person or online but online it seems like he knows his shit..also..ConnecticutX..on this forum..knows his shit and for the right price..i think he might stop working on his truck..

·
Laid Out Daily Dragger
878 Posts
Yo Josh, we still gotta meet up to shoot the shit bro.

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
alteredimage said:
I need to get a dig camra so I can post some pics. Then I need to learn how to post them! I have a scanner maybe I could try to scan some pics of stuff I have done.
i know for a fact that ConnecticutX and luckydime..two close freinds of mine would love to stop by the shop 1 friday...you think thats possible..

·
Laid Out Daily Dragger
878 Posts
alteredimage said:
I need to get a dig camra so I can post some pics. Then I need to learn how to post them! I have a scanner maybe I could try to scan some pics of stuff I have done.
To bad my week is so busy or i'd come up and let you use my Digi.

·
Laid Out Daily Dragger
878 Posts
My Saturday might free up, not positive yet. If it does, you gonna be there around... Like 5-5:30?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts