S-10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Broke Mini-Trucker
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I need a little help here. I about ready to bag the Noma but I have a few ?'s first. I was lookin at the Shockwaves and Airbar S10. I know that the Shockwaves are expensive and bla bla bla, but I dont want to relocate the shock so I can rub on it at full turn. Im not concerned about laying out either. Its my daily driver and I just want some switches! Now for the ?s

The airbar provides 8" of drop. Will the shockwaves compress enough when they are aired out to sit even with the aired out rear? ( I have a spindle drop already)

Will the Shockwaves bring the truck up to like a 3" drop? ( I need it to get in the driveway)

Anyone have pics of the shockwaves aired up and out?

Thanks for all your help guys. Sorry if this is a repost!

·
growing up a bit..
5,182 Posts
you will be fine clearance wise.. i think wait for someone with pix.. but the shockwaves give you a pretty good amount of lift i believe.. theres a couple people on here with that set up i believe.. they can help you out a lot more...

·
Registered
747 Posts
i use to have the shockwaves yea they give u good lift but i had problems with the shock seal leaking all the time.. airride warr. them and i soldem off u might be more happier with a standard bag setup in truck but thats me. well goodluck man

1 - 3 of 3 Posts