S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
***JACOBY***
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys n gals!

Just want to give everyone a heads up since we are SUPER swamped with orders right now. We are getting a huge amount of phone calls and emails asking for tracking #'s, ETA's, etc. This is reeeaaally slowing us down. I've put together the following message and hope that you understand. Thanks and keep them orders coming!!!
:D

SHIPPING TIMES & TRACKING

How long will it take for me to get my order?
Most orders ship within 48 business hours, but due to it being tax season, some orders may take up to 72 business hours.
If you place an order on Friday afternoon, Saturday or Sunday, your order will not be downloaded until Monday.

From that Monday morning, it can take 72 hours from there to process and ship out.
Once your order has shipped it can take an additional 2-7 days to actually receive it (base on the Continental US).
Orders that ship USPS Priority usually take 2-4 days to reach their destination (not including Sundays).

***Orders that have FREE SHIPPING are usually shipped via USPS Priority***
Orders that ship UPS Ground usually take 1-5 days to reach their destination (not including Saturdays or Sundays).
So orders can take around 2-10 days for you to receive depending on which carrier is being used and your geographical location.
Customers on the West Coast can usually expect their orders to arrive in 2-5 days.
Customers on the East Coast can usually expect their orders to arrive in 5-10 days.
For custom orders, such as LED cutouts in rollpans, custom placed license plate boxes in roll pans, 30”+long LED lights, custom length link bars, etc. please allow an extra 5-7 days to complete.

Can I track my order?
We highly recommend that you use our website to place your order if you need a tracking number.
Tracking #’s are emailed at the end of the day that your order ships, granted that you have provided us with a working email address.
It is very common for our customers to type in their email addresses incorrectly, so please double check it!
We will also update your web order status the following morning so you can login to our website and check for it there.
In order for us to be as efficient as possible, we can not provide phone orders with a tracking # unless you request for one when you place your order and provide a valid email account.
We want to get you your product as fast as we can, so when we have 50 customers a day calling for tracking numbers, you can just imagine how it slows us down.
SO WE MAY SPEND OUR TIME MORE EFFICIENTLY, PLEASE ONLY CALL OR EMAIL US FOR A TRACKING NUMBER IF IT HAS BEEN OVER 6 DAYS FOR OUR WEST COAST CUSTOMERS OR OVER 11 DAYS FOR OUR EAST COAST CUSTOMERS. OTHERWISE IS REALLY SLOWS US DOWN. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING!:)
We realize that most of you are calling for a tracking number because the last company that you ordered from took a month for you to receive your order, right? We hear these stories all the time and we know what you’ve been through. Well, AVS does not have that kind of track record. Place your order, then kick back knowing that it’s in good hands. Our goal is to have your parts to you in the least amount of time but that entails us being able to write up your orders and package them.

PLEASE NOTE:
To better serve you, AVS will be utilizing new software within the next 60-90 days that will speed up our order process and real time tracking info. Stay tuned! :D

·
NICE WELDS MAKE ME =)
367 Posts
oh, man...... i just placed an order then i come here and see this. you guys still have everything in stock though right? what order #'s are you filling right now? so we can get an idea where we are at in line, hope you guys dont get to backed up. if you need some help in the shipping department i'll gladly change jobs for a one time affordable relocation fee. hahahaha

·
***JACOBY***
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh, man...... i just placed an order then i come here and see this. you guys still have everything in stock though right? what order #'s are you filling right now? so we can get an idea where we are at in line, hope you guys dont get to backed up. if you need some help in the shipping department i'll gladly change jobs for a one time affordable relocation fee. hahahaha
We'll come on then! lol! Don't worry. We've only been getting a 1 to 2 days backed up. SDKGM94 kits are no more than 1 week out, but we pretty much have everything in stock, INCLUDING THE ELUSIVE SLAM BAGS.:rotf:

Oh yeah and no more AFC valves. We are sold out. Let me know if you guys want me to bring them back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts