S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey.. if i have power locks already, can i just shave the handles, and then get the little popper thing?? or is it more complicated... please school me on this topic if you know anything about them... and if you have any pics or links please post them.. thanks you

·
The Man The Myth The Mike
308 Posts
well if ur shaving your handles you technically dont need locks cuz u cant open ur door :p but you can keep them, and add poppers, you'd have to unlock ur door, then pop it open.... thats all......... go to website in my sig for pics of doors.......

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
any one have the steps on how to do it?? like what type of bondo? the white stuff or the green stuff? what to sand the welds off with??? plz?? thank you i want to be shaved soon
orderin the 35lb kit this week

·
NOT AN ADMIN!!
2,230 Posts
cant the power lock be re mounted to unlatch the door? beable to use stock remote and everything, thats what i would do. do away with the entire lock assembly and just use the lock selonoid to pull the latch.

i just used the spal kit and its starting to act up. oh well

·
NOT AN ADMIN!!
2,230 Posts
really? that latch doesnt require much effort to pull down on, maybe im wrong though im not to familiar with the stock ones

1 - 7 of 7 Posts