S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
former title junky mod
6,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend who will sell me his SPAL ammenity (sp?) shaved kit for 80bucks. Is this a good kit? I am the one that originally ordered it for him so I know it cost alot more then 80. Thanks

·
Registered
217 Posts
thats a good deal as long as it inculdes everything. I got that same kit (35 lbs solenoids) off ebay for $120. So far no problems with the kit- go for it

·
Registered
147 Posts
I got the one off ebay with stainless poppers for $125 shipped. I think the ones without are like $100 shipped, so $80 isn't bad. Anybody know where to mount poppers?

·
Registered
147 Posts
motocross250 said:
I bought an Autoloc kit with 50lb solenoids for $300 (yes I know I could of got it cheaper, but I just felt like getting it from them) Also I dont use poppers...
I'm using poppers because mine is a daily driver and I just want them. I found a great how to on shaving door handles here

·
Registered
508 Posts
slammed98sonoma said:
I'm using poppers because mine is a daily driver and I just want them. I found a great how to on shaving door handles here
Thanks for that link Ive been looking for something like that. :thumbup:

·
wut u talkn bout willis?
695 Posts
yea thats a great link..i was just going to make a topic for people to post pics like that because im starting mine tomorrow but i thought i would check pack to see if it had already been done..so this saved some time..thanks...

yikes i have a question on that link...see where he talks about throwing away the cable and clamps because getting the right amount of tension is almost impossible...and to use a coat hanger in place?....is that really recommended??..if so i'll do it but throwing away the peices it comes with to use a coat hanger seems alittle..how should i say it...ghetto..lol..but if thats something people have done and trust then i will go with it if its easier

·
wut u talkn bout willis?
695 Posts
yea i went ahead and used them..got the handles completly shaven already..spent all day friday doing it..hangers work perfectly

1 - 12 of 12 Posts