S-10 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
how low can you go?
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanna shave my fuel door, where is the best place to relocate the filler hole ?

·
Self Portrait
1,632 Posts
I saw some pics on the forum here where a guy relocated the filler neck to behing the drivers side tail light. He did a custom hinge and the light swung out to reveal the cap. The pics are on here somewhere here so search for them...he did a really good job on the mod.

Hope this helps!

·
how low can you go?
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rhenry

THanx, that would be trick if i could figure out how to run the filler hose that far back, lata

·
Self Portrait
1,632 Posts
That shouldn't be hard...I'm sure that someone sells it in bulk....just figure out how much you need and buy it...just make sure you secure it so that it doesn't get abused buy any part of the truck.

·
I rape little boys
1,329 Posts
hey man an other Idea is to that...and cut a hole in your bed and run the filler neck simply...from where it is not...and move it like 6 inches inside the bed....weld a plat where the door is and grind it flush...paint..and then you have a a shaved gas door...i am gettin ready to shave my antenna....oh Henry check your PMs pal

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.