S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Static Slammed
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok ill post a few pics of how my back end looks now that my tailgate is shaved but my idea is to buy an FBI smoothie roll pan weld it in, ditch the GM rollpan and relocate the license plate to where i have it sitting i the picture. any thoughts on this and does anyone kno if its legal in PA and yet i will have lights on it

·
Color Changin Member
1,375 Posts
That is what im going to do with mine. I havent gotten my smoothie pan yet to weld in but the gate handle is shaved. I plan on getting a lexan window too. SO, i say go for it.

·
S-Clusive's Jester
3,085 Posts
i believe its perfectly legal. i dotn see why not anyway. can you show a pic of the roll pan?

·
.......¯\(O_o)/¯.......
3,480 Posts
the tailgate looks kinda like mine..lol im also ditching the gm rollpan, im going to get a weld in with the tag on the right side of the rollpan instead of the center..

·
.......¯\(O_o)/¯.......
3,480 Posts
thanks for the link, thats exactly what i have been looking for!

chevync

·
harlem body kit has to go
1,170 Posts
those bolt lights are garbage... i had them they barely put out any light. i went with a billet specialties lighted frame instead. just a word of caution.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
TruStinger said:
i believe its perfectly legal. i dotn see why not anyway
well becasue the law in some states says... the plate must be at the furthest rear location. which means on the ass end... will you have a problem with cops. more than likely not. I say go for it

·
!! TALK NOW !!
4,910 Posts
OOn the pan. If I were you I would go with Sir Michaels. You said that you were going to add a tab so you can mount it onto the bed. I know it is more money but, it has that tab you want and the hold drilled already. Paint it and put it up. and ready to go. I was lookin at FBI and desided to go with Sir Micheals can't go wrong with them.
my 2 cents

·
Static Slammed
1,138 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts