S-10 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
needs a 4link.
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally painted/shaved. My father did the work..300 bucks he charged me. I'm very lucky for him doing this line of work, even though his shop is very ghetto...he still pulls off the work. Needs to be wet sanded a little and then buffed. Then minor detailing like putting the rims on and undercoating the frame, etc. Pics below...:evilg:

Next up is interior work/rear bags....donations?:dunce:

·
needs a 4link.
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what the undercoating is for..:twiggss:

Exhaust is going to get changed but don't know what I should put. Any suggestions?

·
PPG Sprayin Minitrucker
1,038 Posts

·
Black/Green Billet Sheen.
1,063 Posts
LOL deez. i think it looks pretty cool. I really want to see pics of the led buckets completed....cause those are The EXACT ones that I have. (the frenched in ones)

·
needs a 4link.
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The leds will be put in soon, I might not be able to go back to the shop until the weekend because of school and all but I'll take pics for you when I can.

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
looks good, nice and clean, like the color its very different, once you throw the grille, mirrors and rims back on there im sure it'll be badass

·
needs a 4link.
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Thanks for all the comments so far. :thumbup:

Same name on blazinlow...just haven't had the time to post it up over there. Maybe tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
def man lookin good...i wish i had a pops to do my ish....but i guess ill manage...gonna add any graphics or anyhing in the future...i think a nice tribal pinstrip in blue or orange or something would look good nothing huge...

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
sweet..

just run a turndown so you wont have any problems with tailpipes when you bag that ish :p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts