S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone help me out......im looking for white face gauges for my 95 auto with tach.

I was thinking maybe scanned in gauges or if sumone made their own and wants to share.

·
Registered
390 Posts
go with the blackcat customs, i did and i love em!!!!

Do a search with this screenname for pics ................o2man

·
The Sex Toy
846 Posts
Do they make any carbon fiber gauges?

·
chief one
80 Posts
hey 01_zq8_s-10 where did you get those camaro needles. I have the same guages and have been looking for the needles. All the junk yards around me will not sell me the needles unless i buy the whole guage cluster.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Yah, no one would seel me just the needles either. So I just bought the entire cluster off of ebay.

·
chief one
80 Posts
what year camaro 94-97? howmuch did it cost?

·
chief one
80 Posts
red needles look much better on white faces than orange needles

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WOW...THANKS ALOT FOR NOT AT ALL GIVING ME ANYTHING LIKE I ASKED FOR..lol

now, does anyone have custom gauges that they made themselves for a 95 auto with tach??

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
HofinaterSS said:
WOW...THANKS ALOT FOR NOT AT ALL GIVING ME ANYTHING LIKE I ASKED FOR..lol

now, does anyone have custom gauges that they made themselves for a 95 auto with tach??
Sorry I saw white face gauges and just posted mine. Try doing a search on the forum. There was a guy who made his own custom gauge overlay for his early 90's s10.

gumbas01X said:
what year camaro 94-97? howmuch did it cost?

I believe you can use 97-01 or 98-01 clusters. I got mine off ebay for $60.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
There arent any 2nd gens with tach photoshopped but maybe one or two with tachs. I cant remember, but ive been looking for a year now for someone who has scanned their guages for a 96 auto w/o tach. I cant take my own out cause its a daily driver, and i dont want to just go whiteface like everyone else.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
MIne

1 - 20 of 23 Posts