S-10 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a new deck, Sony xav-60 it has a 7 band eq not really sure where it should be tuned into.. I just run a set of 6 1/2 speakers in the doors there components but the crossover is built in the line like these
http://www.google.com/m/search?site...fsdt=7161&q=6+1/2+soundstream+components#i=23

Im tryin to get the bass out of the door speakers I'm going to get a better set of components when I get a chance, but for now I gotta deal with these.. I have the rca bass blockers should I put them on? Or is there a better way to adjust the deck? If you can help please send me a email at [email protected] oh and I have a mono amp for my subs that's why I don't want the bass in my doors.

·
Its that dam ADD!
4,742 Posts
look in the menus of the deck for a LPF or Low Pass Filter, set it to around 80hz. Also look for a bass boost, turn that off. Lastly, if you go to the lower frequencies on the eq, numbers in the 80hz - 250hz range, lower them some

·
Mr. SQ
2,302 Posts
sounds to me like you are demanding more than your speakers can produce. And if you mean that your gain is maxed out instead of being properly set when you say "my amp is turned up" then you need to properly set your amp.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts