S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This months winner is vivalahammer, here is a little bit more about his truck!

Year: 1996
Model: S10
Exterior: Stock color Light Stellar Blue, stock floor body drop, stock hood, 98+ frontend, custom sonoma/s10 grille, HIDs, sliding ragtop, pinstriping.
Interior: Custom gauge bezel for air gauges, blazer center console, toyota supra leather seats, various parts hand wrapped in bandana.
Engine: Stock 2.2L, "cold" air intake.
Wheels: Stock steelies with bfgoodrich silvertown wide whitewalls 215/65R15.
Suspension: Front: slam bags re-7, SD upper and lower arms, zq8 swaybar, sensatrac shocks. Rear: cando 4 link, slam bags re-8, sensatrac shocks.
Special Thanks: Exceeding Limits for always being there and helping me out, postal for doing all the hard work, and my mom.

·
Need to DO WORK son
8,571 Posts
looks good man, congrats, i didnt realize you had a ragtop either, nice!!

·
-ANTI-BRAVADA COALITION-
325 Posts
Nice Dime man, congrats. And also congrats on making an article in MiniTruckin Mag. Did you really run the red light?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Bro that dime/noma is dope as hell... just bought my steelies and white walls myself... have 20's im selling so i dont have to do the firewall tubing... not enough time or money to do that right now.. hey vivalhammer add me on facebook im in nj and ride street for a shop called CAGS in long branch nj... " James Homiak McGrail Domorski " on face book. To anyone else in the tri state im setting up a cruise night in my area and having a party at a bar seeing as i know all the owners and what not so hit me up and lets all dragg the strip!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Bro that dime/noma is dope as hell... just bought my steelies and white walls myself... have 20's im selling so i dont have to do the firewall tubing... not enough time or money to do that right now.. hey vivalhammer add me on facebook im in nj and ride street for a shop called CAGS in long branch nj... " James Homiak McGrail Domorski " on face book. To anyone else in the tri state im setting up a cruise night in my area and having a party at a bar seeing as i know all the owners and what not so hit me up and lets all dragg the strip!!!
im from north jerz dude add me on fb its jon neal im friends on there wit hammer

·
Registered
69 Posts
whats the bike????

·
banana
1,401 Posts
thanks guys. the bike is just a mongoose rebel, nothing special. i painted it to match the truck.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts