S-10 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
~~~~
23,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a Video I did for SEMA, this is a full Video tear down of the new Air Zenith, It even played in the Air Zenith booth at the show!

Be sure to click on the video for HD :)

·
giggity
1,967 Posts
It's crazy how good editing and detailed facts will make a great video. And the fact that it's Doug. I know you have no idea who I am but YOU are well known on this forum. Great job. Excellent video. But I'm still sticking with Viair.. lol

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Looks promising. I like the fact that all the parts are replaceable with simple tools. Anyone can rebuild these it seems like. Im curious on how durable and reliable these will be. These come with a warranty? Id be intrested in a pair if I could afford them. The new fan is nice to

·
~~~~
23,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks promising. I like the fact that all the parts are replaceable with simple tools. Anyone can rebuild these it seems like. Im curious on how durable and reliable these will be. These come with a warranty? Id be intrested in a pair if I could afford them. The new fan is nice to
At the end of the Video I mention the new 2 year warranty :cool:

·
I drive
5,182 Posts
good lookin compressor,sounds like it would perform well too...i just couldnt see myself spending that much on them,especially after the firs AZ's werent worth a crap(not on the bandwagon,i owned one for 6 months till it died,and AZ wouldnt repair it.)

·
~~~~
23,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
good lookin compressor,sounds like it would perform well too...i just couldnt see myself spending that much on them,especially after the firs AZ's werent worth a crap(not on the bandwagon,i owned one for 6 months till it died,and AZ wouldnt repair it.)
I totally understand man! this video is just a Review of the product not a Sales video :D

·
awd equipped
3,013 Posts
Nice video Doug. The new OB2 looks to definitely be worth the money. Thanks to you in the past, I know the OB1 inside and out, and can definitely see that AZ stepped their game up with the OB2 compressor. Kudos to you for being so helpful and to AZ for finally getting back on track. Too bad I dont have a mini anymore.

·
Registered
14,881 Posts
The newer OB2 version of the pump is 1000X better then the old original pumps, i can now actually say id consider running these on my trucks. :haha:

·
~~~~
23,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.