S-10 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Newmatics
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some updates on 2012 SEMA show

2nd day at show long day too much walking all day long as there is too much too see and time is short. Walked all day long around clicked some nice pictures or at least tried to without clicking people walking into your frame when you are about to press button. Will post these online in our sponsored section later on next week. SEMA is getting bigger and bigger every year at least from my point of view. Hundreds of trucks, cars, bikes with some crazy stuff great art work and some passionate thinking/ ideas put to work with lots and lots of $$$ but well spent. Had the opportunity to see some great new innovative products and ideas about to become the newest trends in the air ride suspension market as well as in the load support market. Today watched Air lift auto pilot V2 in action with some latest add on features to be avualable some time early next year. Accuair I level in action on Audi a great add on for people with Accuair e level. Some great ideas on load leveling with new innovative bags from air lift. I will post detailed pictures and some product pictures from Air lift , Accuair,KP,Dakota digital,Air Ride Technology along with some amazing trucks and cars slammed all the way to ground.
Just on the side note can't even sleep now with feet hurting, legs aching after two days of miles and miles walking standing etc. but it's really worth being at this show years after years. Please share your posts if you are already at this year show or been to a previous shows.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts