S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay i just wanted to know if any of you on the forum here would be intersted in a 96 dash out of a blazer s-10, the whole dash w/Gauge cluster, ac controles, cd-player, switches, wiring harness, and all trimming its the light gray color, im wanting at least $250 for it, its still in my truck so i want be taking it out till a few more weeks

Attachments

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im swaping over to the 02 dash im going to be mounting a 10.4" touch screen in the location of the cd-player and AC controls, than installing the Cd-player and a EPIA, M10000 w/EDEN EBGA Processor in the air bag Column and relocating the AC in the glove box, and beacuse the crapy stock gauge clocks out at 100 MPH im having to us the EFI live version 6 with the LS1 engine in my blazer so i can get them 175 + mph readings, and data recording

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hey also when your takin out your old dash and puttin in the new one you should definatly go for a how to with lots of pics, it would be very helpfull to others takin their dash out or even thinkin about doin this mod, and very much apprecitaed by all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts