S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Never Finished
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Saw Seether here in Knoxville last night....badass! Steriogram, Manmade God, and DoubleDrive opened for them...they were all really good too. It lasted like 4 or 5 hours!

·
Custom Creation - 812
130 Posts
:thumbdown

·
86 Posts
I saw seether and trapt at the house of blues in new orleans. They both played great ansd seether sounds awesome in person.

·
Expletive Deleted
2,970 Posts
Seether kicks ass... i saw disturbed way back in the day, 3 or 4 years ago.. rocked the house.. they played with kittie and shuvel..

the other night i went to 3 days grace, they played with 2 no namers from across canada, but i managed to beat up this like 17 year old punkass kid who was pushing everyone forward and making the entire front section of the puit fall over... so me and my buddy roughed him up bad.. kickin him on the ground and all that.. and magically his wicked von zipper hat found its way into my posession haha

·
F*CK YO COUCH MEMBER
1,417 Posts
There's a concert coming up here put on by one of the local radio stations. Dog Jam 3. Gonna be a kick ass show.

Headliner is 3 doors down, with seether, sevendust, element 80, revus, shinedown and some other bands.

Seether rocks!:02redxbla

1 - 13 of 13 Posts