S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Street Racers

Seattle!!!!!!!!!!!! We all need to get together so we can woop some ass up in Kent at the strips, because I am tired of all those high pitched hondas thinking they're the ****. So start posting. I live down south in Gig harbor

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
come on someone has to be near seattle! or at least in washington!

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
nthdegreepower said:
come on someone has to be near seattle! or at least in washington!
uhm im wanna race with ya but im allitle far:(

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
92S10LB said:
uhm im wanna race with ya but im allitle far:(
It ain't that far. New jersy is only a couple day's drive . think of the quality time you can spend with your truck. Can you tell I don't have a woman? Is it obvious?

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
nthdegreepower said:

It ain't that far. New jersy is only a couple day's drive . think of the quality time you can spend with your truck. Can you tell I don't have a woman? Is it obvious?
yes ;)

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'd Love to go race but i just have this strange feeling that an 88'r Ext. cab v6 ranger will not win any race...unless of course your grandma and her geo are coming? AND SHE BETTER NOT HAVE ALL 3 CYLINDERS RUNNING. lol

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I got you< i'm moving to Colorado Springs on new years

·
Registered
6 Posts
yo, i live in bellingham

i live in bellingham, and have a 1985 s-10 blazer with a v8 5.7L 350 engine conversion, it got about 350 horses, and could run the 1/5 in about 14-15. i got police scanner, radar detector, cb radio, alpine deck,2 15" mtx 6000 subs running from a mtx 6500d amp. tell em to come up here in b'ham, they get their asses whipped by everyone

1 - 10 of 10 Posts