S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The handle for the tilt on my driver side seat broke off. It's not the plastic piec but the little metal piec connected to it. Can any one tell me where I can get the part to replace it?:cry:

·
BLAZIN SADDLE
1,394 Posts
00Blazer4X4 said:
The handle for the tilt on my driver side seat broke off. It's not the plastic piec but the little metal piec connected to it. Can any one tell me where I can get the part to replace it?:cry:
For an 2000 BLAZER the fast way maybe the dealer or call some junk yards they may have a BLAZER. :cool:

3-Billet Bowtie
4-255/45/18 Pirelli Zero's on HALO rims
5-Boston Acoustics speakers in doors/dash
6-Pioneer 6x9's in the back seat area
7-K&N GEN II
8-FlowMaster 40series with 2 1/4 pipe Magnaflow SS tip
9-2/3 DROP with Belltech Spindles and Blocks
10-Poweraid Spacer
11-Removed MAF Screen
12-JL amp and one 10” JL subwoofer
13-SS mirrors WHITE, matching handles
14-Shaved Emblems
15- HPPIII

And a list one mile long

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have tried a few junkyards around town, but nobody seems to have one in stock.

I guess what I really want to know is "will I be able to just change out a part or the whole seat?"

The handle for the tilt on my driver side seat broke off. It's not the plastic piec but the little metal piec connected to it. Can any one tell me where I can get the part to replace it?
Good thing I'm not graded for spelling... "piec"

·
Blazin Way To High
50 Posts
those are very common to break and as far as i know its a cheap fix, its just the handle you have to replace.dont sweat it

·
Blazin Way To High
50 Posts
wow that thread was really old.hmm.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Blazin-II-High said:
those are very common to break and as far as i know its a cheap fix, its just the handle you have to replace.dont sweat it
Have you had to replace one yet?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts