S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've combed quite a few different forums on this topic and never found a clear cut answer. ...or maybe I overlooked, and I could be wrong so please; point me in the right direction if so. But I'm looking to see what seats besides a Sunfire or Camaro would be direct bolt ins for a 99 Blazer LS, 2wd. I could go with original Blazer seats, but was wondering/looking for a different style minus fab work. Wanna lower it and all, but got to get a few things to get right on it, and this is the best starting point. Truck was owned by a 300lb plus dude who took -0,000% care of it. Any help is much appreciated...thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a 99 Sonoma n plan on switching seats too..I plan to go like 1950s Chevy seats tho. It couldn't be that difficult. Probably just order some hardware for the seats you want.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There are lots of threads on seat swaps...take your pick.
Yeah, been looking and again; not really a clear cut answer. I've seen everything from Sunfires and Trans Ams; to any car. And most having to be modified. Nothing for really a direct bolt in. ...so if you could pass along a couple of links, that'd be jus fine.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a 99 Sonoma n plan on switching seats too..I plan to go like 1950s Chevy seats tho. It couldn't be that difficult. Probably just order some hardware for the seats you want.
I feel that vibe. I thought about the swivels from the earlier Buicks/Lincolns; but for my lowrider. For my Blazer, it’ll be lowered; but no bags or anything. I just wanna swap the seats out for more comfortable ones for road trippin an whatnot. But bro, I definitely wanna see the 50’s Chevy seats in that Sonoma !!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Do you have pics of ur cars?
I feel that vibe. I thought about the swivels from the earlier Buicks/Lincolns; but for my lowrider. For my Blazer, it’ll be lowered; but no bags or anything. I just wanna swap the seats out for more comfortable ones for road trippin an whatnot. But bro, I definitely wanna see the 50’s Chevy seats in that Sonoma !!
Do you have pics of your cars?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

these are the currents...Blazer was back when I was swapping rear ends. Maryjane is my daily but another work in progress..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts