S-10 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well instead of the 32" tubs i got 36" do yall think i could still use the 36 and trim them down or just call sd have the order fixed? well right now i have 20's with a 245/35

·
FBGM
565 Posts
Mine came and they were huge, i ended up cutting about 3 in out of the bottom and made them a lot narrower. I have just enough to lay 20's, i def didn't want huge ass tubs in my bed

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
ya I have the 32's and i will be cutting them down a bit and narrowing them too.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
You don't need 36" tubs to run 22s. The 32" tubs will come all the way to the top of the bed rail if you don't trim them and they will be plenty big to run 22s. I would give them a call and see if you get the order changed unless you want to be trimming the hell out of the 36" tubs. Here is a pic of my 32" SD tubs:

·
I AM A LUNATIC!
5,924 Posts
dman311w said:
You don't need 36" tubs to run 22s. The 32" tubs will come all the way to the top of the bed rail if you don't trim them and they will be plenty big to run 22s. I would give them a call and see if you get the order changed unless you want to be trimming the hell out of the 36" tubs. Here is a pic of my 32" SD tubs:

that is beeyoutifull!

·
Registered
12,215 Posts
dman311w said:

Can you do me a favor?

Do you have any more pictures of the install? If so i'd greatly appreciate them.. PM or post em here..

Cause when I cut out my bed, i cut too much.. And my bed sides have no support, and the wobble going down the high way.. And the way you installed yours looks like you welded them to the outer bed side, which is what I think i'd like to do..

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
rcmaniac said:
Can you do me a favor?

Do you have any more pictures of the install? If so i'd greatly appreciate them.. PM or post em here..

Cause when I cut out my bed, i cut too much.. And my bed sides have no support, and the wobble going down the high way.. And the way you installed yours looks like you welded them to the outer bed side, which is what I think i'd like to do..
Sorry bud. I didn't take any other pictures of the tub install. I can tell you that the tubs are only welded to the inside of the bed. I also cut my inner fenders completely out and I run into any trouble with the bed wobbling I will just add additional cross supports to hold the bedside firm.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Can't wait to do mine they have been sittin in my room for months, have to fix my smashed Y pipe with a hole grinded in it first

·
Registered
12,215 Posts
Thanks for the pictures.. Yeah the bed wobble pisses me off, I just haven't gotten around to welding anything in to brace it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts