Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 270 Posts

·
spark it or park it
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SSD stickers

Whats it take to get some SSD.com stickers to put on the back window of my ride to let everyone know that if they want good shiot then here's the place to get it, plus its free advertising.......thanks

·
EX-Minitrucker
3,978 Posts
Re: SSD stickers

onelophkr said:
Whats it take to get some SSD.com stickers to put on the back window of my ride to let everyone know that if they want good shiot then here's the place to get it, plus its free advertising.......thanks

What's SSD?

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
christ. where the hell do people keep getting ssd from? its suicidedoors.com not ssd. dipshits.

anyways. i dont think he even has a logo does he? if he does i can duplicate it in illustrator and get it as an .eps file

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
he used to sell stickers on his website...they are outa stock at the moment though arent though?

·
I hate you
2,241 Posts
yeah, if it's cool with j then i'll cut'em out for free, i'll have to charge for shippin tho, which shouldn't be much at all

·
Registered
193 Posts
i want one toooooo

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
I want some too.. how big are you gonna make em? I just want the small ones, maybe one for each side or something like that... heheh...

·
Registered
73 Posts
ill take one

·
I hate you
2,241 Posts
Maybe he'll look on here and reply, I've found that this is the fastest way to get ahold of him. lol.

I can make them in any size, pretty much any color too.

1 - 20 of 270 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.