S-10 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Lifted 2wd & Bodied 4x4
13,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have up for sale my set of Suicidedoors/Thorbecke Brothers/QAR Control arms. This is a complete UNUSED set, only ever used for mockup on my project trucks. They have NEVER seen any road time, and the bushings and balljoints have yet to see grease. The upper arms just went through the media blaster and have a true bare metal finish that is ready for powdercoat in your color of choice or chrome to match the lowers. One upper arm is assembled (for picture purposes) and the other is disassembled

They consist of:

Raw upper arms with Thorbecke cross shafts and PowerPerformance SuperTravel balljoints

Chrome lower arms with shock tabs (no sway bar mounts) and PowerPerformance balljoints

These arms will lay 22s with STOCK spindles, or 26s with DROP spindles

The arms are in brand new condition still.

Asking $1000 ($550 for chrome lowers, $450 for raw uppers with ST joints, but I would rather not seperate them)

Current lead time on a new set of these arms from SD is about 6 months. Avoid the wait and buy these!

Pics:

Lowers

Uppers

SuperTravel upper balljoint

The set

If interested either PM me or post up in this thread.

Thanks for looking :cool:

·
Registered
397 Posts
:bump:

Would really like to see these go to someone who will be able to use them sooner than I will
YOU buy'em for me & I'll use'em right now on a 93 swb 1 off the wall Sonoma GT :D & I'm :rotf: over here Sorry Op.

·
Lifted 2wd & Bodied 4x4
13,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
how far are you from indianapolis? PM me with bottom dollar for uppers and lowers i actually call SD today and Ricky said prolly 3-4 months on them and i need them so i can start my sfbd. very interested Thanks
I'm about 2.5 hours from Indy. I'll shoot you a PM right now

1 - 10 of 10 Posts