S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
1993 S-10
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my dad has a 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis and when he was washing it he used this new foam brush he got from the store.It is just a basic foam brush with short little nylon brissels. It washed it fine but when he was done drying it it had tiny scratches in the finish. It looks like there is cob webs all over the car.What should he use to get these fine scratches out?

·
Registered
604 Posts
scratches

i guess this is not a white car? LMFAO. that is how come i love white. i go to the car wash and run that brush over it and the scracthes are easy to remove. Anyways throw that brush out.

Go the the store and this is what you have to do . pick up a clay bar, DACP (meguairs dual action/cleaner polish), meguair swirl free polisn and stop by your harley dealer, yes motorcyle and ask for somne s100 wax. That car will look better then the showroom.

Rich's Auto detailing.

·
PPG Sprayin Minitrucker
1,038 Posts
Time for some buffy buffy.....

·
Registered
604 Posts
s100 wax

s100 wax i guarentee is the best "unkown" wax u will ever use and pay 1/10 for some of the waxes that are 100 dollar plus. It is made by a company called p2s1. you want the s100 paste wax. it has a white conatainer with a blue top. u actually buy it at the harley dealer for the motorcycles. After you stop laughing or think of full of shit, but it then you call me the man.

Rich's Auto Mobile Detailing.

·
Registered
604 Posts
yes the dealers is the only place u will able to get the stuff. 20 bucks should run u around there, depending on how much that particular dealer is selling it for. Best stuff ever. u wont believe ur eyes guarenteed. I tried literally hundreds of dollars of worth the best wxes/polishes/glaze/sealants nothing compares. nothing!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts