S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Blue and Silver Xtreme
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i pulled up to a store and pulled in to far and scratched the whole bottom of the air dam, down to where there is no paint. But you cant see it unless you get down on the ground and look. If i dont get fixed it wont rust will it, because it is not metal. any input will help

·
Registered
9,085 Posts
ummmm, not worry about it because if u can't see it who cares? i got a nice lil crack in mine, and have yet to get it replaced. i am sure just about all of us have some pretty nifty lookin battle wounds from the bottom of the air dam right up to the metal bumper

·
Registered
390 Posts
i bottomed hard enuf to scrape my side skirts today, man that sounded awful.....................

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
o2man said:
i bottomed hard enuf to scrape my side skirts today, man that sounded awful.....................
:blaugh:

i've gone thru an intersection before and hit the dump instead of fill switch, and BAM!!!!! i know i had to have hit the airdam, and i know for a fact i hit the y-pipe...now THAT'S an awful sound...lol

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
/me has plenty of scratches...

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
y2k xtreme said:
:woah:

so many scratches, you own a red X!!!!

:dunce:

hey shutup.. :p

i'll just upload it instead!

·
99 X Dime
24 Posts
Ive scraped that p.o.s. so many times its not funny... i got some of that factory touch up paint from any gm dealer... you cant notice anything is wrong from far away(most of it is underneth), but when you get up close you can see where i have painted it. I back in everywhere cause i get pissed off every time i scrape the front!!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yep. Got and x. Get used to draggin. That is even if is not lowered or bagged. I drag everywhere in the front. Scratched all to hell. But like 00xninja said, if ya can't see it don't worry about it.

·
Blue and Silver Xtreme
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yea i will probably have alot more scratches in the future thanks for the feedback

·
wut u talkn bout willis?
695 Posts
yea scratches are nothing..i have a 2 inch gash from a hubcap at 40mph off a car infront of me..lol...i had to be towed once and the jackass didnt watch what he was doing and put a nice crack right under the LP...then last weekend i pulled into a driveway and made that same crack about 2 inches longer..and if i was to take a picture of what the underside of the air damn looked like it would just be black

·
wut u talkn bout willis?
695 Posts
damn yours is really visable from the front...that missing paint on the driver side im guessing came from a curb while parking??..am i correct??..i dont see what could chip that much paint in that spot other than accidently hitting a curb while parking form being that low...i know i've done it before back when i had just lowered it and wasnt use to the new height yet..lol

·
Registered
115 Posts
the passenger side was from the curbs.. the drivers side was when i was driving on some ****ed up rocky road.. and there was a puddle (i didnt think it would be deep).. and yea.. ****ed it up bad..

1 - 20 of 29 Posts