S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
'Stevie Joe'
6,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SCR8PFEST 12

Pebble Pushers is hosting our 12th annual Scr8pFest at Concord MotorSport Park! The show dates are September 25, 26, 27, 2009. Last year was an Amazing show and we all feel that this year will be even better! See you there!

Info is finally up! So who all's goin? Me and my girl will be there!

·
no more S10
17,422 Posts
no coolers?! wtf? have they always had that rule???

I remember two or three years ago walkin around with Matt and his bagged golfcart drinking Miller High Life and hit swittches on that little sumbitch.

·
Travis
294 Posts
Ive been meaning to post up our show on here but Steve beat me to it lol. Hope everyone can make it out again this year and it looks like gas prices will be a little better. And Puna is going to be modeling by my truck in his new outfit from what Ive heard...
BTW the coolers can be in the campground or parking lot, but the track supplies the food and drinks inside the show. Nothing motorized inside either except for show vehicles and disability cases. See you in a few months! Pp

·
355 member
13,485 Posts
I'll be there, short drive for me. Steve, you can pay for me an' mine now ;)

·
355 member
13,485 Posts
I'm not sweatin it that much really.... I hate paypal anyways

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey Im going to try and make it. Itll be my first time headed down there to this show. Trying to get truck all finished by than. Almost done with the bagging now. Next is finish body work and get it ready for paint.

·
Thrown the Double A's
1,889 Posts
Ive been meaning to post up our show on here but Steve beat me to it lol. Hope everyone can make it out again this year and it looks like gas prices will be a little better. And Puna is going to be modeling by my truck in his new outfit from what Ive heard...
BTW the coolers can be in the campground or parking lot, but the track supplies the food and drinks inside the show. Nothing motorized inside either except for show vehicles and disability cases. See you in a few months! Pp

you know it Travis big daddy. i will model for your truck. Will get a private shoot

1 - 20 of 114 Posts