S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
sdime 4 life
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, been reading the forums for a little bit, but it took a while for my activation email to come.

About two weeks ago I bought a gold '99 2.2 extended cab, for some pics, http://www.sounddomain.com/id/mikersdime Before that, I drove 2 '89 S-10 Blazers with the 4.3 and offroad package. I miss that truck, but after rebuilding one of them twice, and then having it destroyed in the school parking lot while I was in class, I figured it was time to move on.

So, uh.....Hello

·
Registered
697 Posts
howdy welcome make yourself at home our place is your place just dont try to sell it. :)

·
UAH By-product
1,092 Posts
Welcome. My one note of advice to you..... If you are asking something that seems general. It probably is and you should hit up the search first. Not that I have a problem with it, but you'll get nagged at to use the search. It'll save ya a few minutes and a few notes on typing ;).

So, uh.... Welcome :D

Brad

·
Do I need a gas mask?!
5,780 Posts
hey man.. welcome. first things first. loose the bedliner, get that fifth lugnut back on the wheel, drop it, and your truck will look better :thumbup:

·
sdime 4 life
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Each of the wheels is missing a nut cover, idk why, but I'm lookin for a few more of those wheels to test out a paint/chrome job. I bought new springs and lowering blocks, because i'm kinda poor, getting shocks in a few days and installing it all in the school auto shape after Christmas Break.

My idea for the wheels is chroming the face that sticks out, and in the back layer, going with a black or gold paint job. Cheap way of improving the look, cuz I'm kinda poor and car payments + insurance = the suck.

I will lose the bedliner after the winter when I can afford a cover and some paint. It's really shitty and doesn't even sit right on the truck, the whole middle sticks up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts