S-10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vortech power not Vtec!
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took the 90 deg discharge tube out and i saw a little bit of oil in it and also the discharge housing in the s/c. Is this normal?

·
Registered
940 Posts
i had the same problem as you did i bet if you take the intake tubbing off you ll see it there too, what your doing is under boost you are pressuring the crankcase and prob forcing oil out the breather and right into the intake track for the supercharger, it s an easy fix though but a breather on your crankcase, and a plug on the inlet side of it on your intake tubbing, after i did that i noticed no more oil.

·
Vortech power not Vtec!
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
xtreme43s10 said:
i had the same problem as you did i bet if you take the intake tubbing off you ll see it there too, what your doing is under boost you are pressuring the crankcase and prob forcing oil out the breather and right into the intake track for the supercharger, it s an easy fix though but a breather on your crankcase, and a plug on the inlet side of it on your intake tubbing, after i did that i noticed no more oil.
So that will mean i have oil on the inlet housing of the s/c as well? Hmmm ill have to check that out. Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts