S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been sanding on interior peices sinse last night , still long way to go . Hands are cramping and back is hurting from sitting there so long . Sure hope it is worth it when done . Will post some pics later today of the progress if interested . :censor::cuss:

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will def post pics . Just don't make fun of the work if it doesn't look the best , my G/F picked the color , loosing battle to argue there .lol

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
this is part of the door panels in first coat of high build primer

this is the glove box vent almost finished

The color is silver that changes color with movement to green and gold and purple , she picked it so had to use it

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HoffinatorSS -- I know it sure is .. Should see the glovebox.lol...First time to post pics and kinda got mixed up on wich ones was wich ...

Here is the dasch bezel in first coat of primer......

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sure did , with about 12 hours of work on all the peices here . Sanding is a bitch . But is as smooth as a factory paintjob on the exterior , looks awesome in person . pics don't do it justice ..

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just take the time and do it right , mine had a rough surface from the factory . I will post some pics after I get it all back installed if the tornado doesn't take the truck away tonight , insurance just cancelled 2 weeks ago also . What luck , tornado and hail here tonight.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts