S-10 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 96 2.2 with ac but it shit out on me and want a sanden for my 7 gallon tank? any body got pics of a sanden in theres so i can copy what you have?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was hoping somebody had allready did one on my truck with pics iam still a little confused on wich one you need , for the most part just use the same bracket as my ac?

·
62 Impala member
630 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Yeah man, sd 508, go to the junkyard and look in old jeeps. Its right on the top, very easy to take it out of the jeep, and almost as easy to put it in your truck.

·
Registered Stock User
66 Posts
Thanks for the help. You're my boy Blue, you're my boy. Matt, you ready for this? Hit me back.

·
smurf
305 Posts
they also make an ear mount sd7. supposedly better quality compressor according to djd. i havent put mine on yet, the sd5 is pretty sweet though. sometime before the weekend ill have dual sd7s

1994 jetta is what i got mine out of

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lower_than_you_91 said:
Thanks for the help. You're my boy Blue, you're my boy. Matt, you ready for this? Hit me back.
i liker your flamermoblie it sweet
:rotf::D

·
62 Impala member
630 Posts
ohsolowisuzu said:
they also make an ear mount sd7. supposedly better quality compressor according to djd. i havent put mine on yet, the sd5 is pretty sweet though. sometime before the weekend ill have dual sd7s

1994 jetta is what i got mine out of
you can also get them off of mazda b 2200's and i think the 2600's

1 - 13 of 13 Posts