S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i read that you were nice enough to post a how-to envoy conversion with parts numbers. would it be too hard to ask you to list all the required parts for the hid install, including bumpers, bulbs, brackets, places to get all these along with your step-by-step instructions posted too? it would be greatly appreciated. i just bought a 98 s10 that's BEGGING for an envoy front end with a chrome shell, billet grille on upper and lower valance and hid's in it! :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:cuss:

and you know there's tons of people on here wondering the same question? i started a helpful thread asking him to list everything needed in one post. piss off

·
wut u talkn bout willis?
695 Posts
i swear that i have seen a thread before....it was awhile ago..not to long tho where there wasa thread that listed everything......*points to search button*....im not trying to be a dick and bash you im just saying that i've seen this thread here for a day or two without any response so you might be able to find out sooner

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea dude, i know...but it's posted in like 3 different threads, as i've stated twice now. i just want to re-assure what i'll need to do the conversion with hid's

1 - 7 of 7 Posts