S-10 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
What next??
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the roadgrater and its been on there for about 2.5-3 years, it seems like the bed all seems to be sagging, and the frame behind the cab seems to be flexing more then it used to (i could have been like the whole time and i never really noticed). The notch is bolted in and partially welded in because I had to take out some of the bolts. I've check everything i can see, no cracked welds and no loose bolts, but im gonna get the bed off next weekend and weld the entire notch in, but is there anything i should / can do to help it out a little bit?

You can see how the bed sags and the bodylines don't match up in the pic below

·
Tommy
1,465 Posts
might want to take some side shots cause that pic doesnt help that much. Could just run spacers(washers) where the bed bolts on to even it all out.

·
Registered
774 Posts
I can see it. the bed is def. saggin. hmmm...I'm not sure about this, but what about the bed mounts? are they loose?

·
What next??
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I guess i should change the title, it doesn't seem like it the bed thats saggin, its more like the whole back half of the frame after the cab. For example, the whole thing is up on jack stands now, and if i kinda push on the back of the bed, as it you were checking for a back shock, the bed just bounces up and down, but the cab stays fine..

·
Hola Bitches
4,858 Posts
that happened to me just now but that was my frame being bent b/c of not enough structure ...check over everythign and make sure nothing is cracked or loose

did you also maybe put ALOT of weight in the back or something that can cause that

1 - 8 of 8 Posts