S-10 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Rhasta the Lobstah
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I ended up with bruised ribs and road rash on my left arm after it rolled over from hitting a telephone pole, but my passenger was ok. It will get totaled. I'm so thankful noone else got hurt.

Attachments

·
Nitto1320 M O D
1,612 Posts
Yikes.. glad you guys are okay.

·
Rhasta the Lobstah
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, heres the road rash...

Attachments

·
I just cummed.
18,276 Posts
:(

·
Rhasta the Lobstah
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Malice said:
damn dude How the F*CK did that happen
I rounded a corner and sent it sideways, corrected it back, unfortunately when I corrected it back we were already headed for the telephone pole and at that point I saw it too late and we hit it. But... I had been drinking. Which was the main cause for the accident anyway. I blew over the legal limit, and probably will get DUI. Please please please if you're going to drink don't think you can drive anywhere, this happened in town. I thought I was invincible, and I thank God I didn't kill anyone. It is soo irresponsible to think you can get away with driving drunk, and I'd done it many times before. But it only takes one time and your life is totally changed. Mine, for the better. I am done drinking. Life lesson learned.

·
Rhasta the Lobstah
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The road rash is no peice of cake, but my ribs hurt more from being bruised. Small price to pay for such a screw-up I suppose.

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
This was God's way of telling you to get rid of that silly looking grill.

J/K man, glad you are ok.

·
Rhasta the Lobstah
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dillon_b12 said:
This was God's way of telling you to get rid of that silly looking grill.

J/K man, glad you are ok.
Yeah, I hadn't gotten quite used to that grill yet either. I don't have to anymore:( :( :(

·
Registered
122 Posts
hard way to learn a lesson, but glad nobody got hurt...poor truck

1 - 11 of 11 Posts