S-10 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
B4U Task Force Admin
32,539 Posts
I myself am from Ukraine, more precisely from Mariupol. I came to Poland 4 years ago, because it was hard with work in our city. Now I am very glad that I moved then, because when the war began, I was able to shelter a lot of people, now I have already helped many find work and housing. My parents are alive, after the start of the war I had no contact with them for 18 days. I was sincerely glad when my mother wrote an SMS that they had left Mariupol. went out under shelling and bombing, you can't even imagine what's going on there. corpses on the street and crazy Russian soldiers who shoot absolutely everything, even those who have already been killed. So many children have died that it can't fit in my head. I'm glad you don't get this on TV because you can go crazy. Poland does a lot for us, they don't give social benefits, but they provide housing and food. I can’t even imagine how much pressure is now on their budget. Since the war, I have personally been able to pick up from the border and shelter 9 people from my city. To be honest, the first week was the hardest. my parents lost all their property and came to me with small backpacks containing documents, but as they say: the main thing is that they are alive! I took my sister in last December to my place and it was very good, because dad would not have survived if my sister was there with them.
Good for you and we wish you, your family and countrymen the best of luck.

Reactions: alex6691
1 - 1 of 1 Posts