S-10 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am only 15 so don't try to rag on me to much lol but i am trying to get my 91 chevys10 look good again i am currently doing a 4/5 drop on it and i did some body work to the bed and painted the frame gas tank rear end drive shaft all black. i just want to post some pics of it and see some of your opinions on my work cause im only 15 lol
Vehicle Automotive exterior Car Bumper
on my bed there was a big rusted away spot so what i did was cut the old part out alaway across and welded a piece of tube in and a peace of flat bar wich is under the tube so i could weld the sheet metal from the bed to the tube
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chassis Formula libre
i have 3 inch drop leafs and 2 inch blocks for the back and i have gabrial hi jackers for the back also but havent put on yet
Vehicle
my rear end i painted black
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chassis Formula libre
then it all put back together painted black
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chassis
same but picture from the back

i havnt got the front done yet but i have 2inch drop spindles and 2inch drop coils for the front.I plan on painting my truck white with a green raceing stip going dont the right side. then ill have the intrior to do

Attachments

·
Sure why not.
2,202 Posts
I remember 15, I was doin the same shit your doing only I was a ford guy for some terrible reason... Had a 66 mustang and a 78 bronco. I learned quick, you have a jump on me already as your starting with a chevy. Looks good. Just a tip check out primer filler if your just starting out doing body work and touchin it up with rattle cans that primer filler is like spray on body filler itll flatten out real nice youll love it, also dont buy bondo that shit sucks grab you some quality filler youll never go back.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well thanks for the complements i appreciate the advise its always good to take it from others and today im going to put the drop spindles on and ill have some pics of it later thanks once again

·
Registered
27 Posts
someone close to my age lol im 14 almost 15

but i gotta s10 to just one with a few more mods lol 355 and such but i did start at 11 with my dad doin it and now he just let me work on it haha but i do pay for everything to lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks and i took them all the way off just to make it a little bit easier.

@carguy355s10 lol cool we should talk sometime i was thinking to do the same thing once my little 2.8 goes lol and my dad just let me get the truck so i just started to do what i want to it and yeah gotta pay for all my stuff to it suckz some times.

there is more to come ill have pics of the bed primed and painted white soon

·
I Like 2 Cut Shit Up.
1,091 Posts
Trust me it is always better if you pay for the stuff your self rather than Mommy and Daddy paying for it. You will respect it more. And you will fell better about it when done. You also learn the value of a dollar.

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
Trust me it is always better if you pay for the stuff your self rather than Mommy and Daddy paying for it. You will respect it more. And you will fell better about it when done. You also learn the value of a dollar.

agreed

·
Sure why not.
2,202 Posts
Yeah and you have a v8 in a truck that should not have a v8 with a 15 year old behind the wheel lol that you paid for and built yourself. All the rich kids in thier hand me down escalades with ugly ass 20's that mom and dad got them for christmas cause the ricer mechanic at the tire store said they were "totally boss trick shit yo" will be envious and all the women will want to sleep with you. Anything custom draws attention but you gotta paint it if you want it to get you laid women like shiny stuff.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I agree with justin

@rhygin. lol yeah v8 is going to be crazy and i hate rich kids with there vehicles that they don't know anything about and think there cool with it and show it off and there parents bought them it pisses me off lol.

im going to be proud on what im doing and im going to know what i have all done to it and ill be proud of myself.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts