S-10 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
will these fit a 99 4wd blazer? I have heard of some people saying that they wont fit 4wd

·
Sometimes I'm mean...alot
1,348 Posts
They will stick out way further is all but they will bolt on... The standard 4wd rim has all it's offset to the inside.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok so the swirls have a negative offset compared to the stock 4wd 0mm or positive offset

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
anyone have any pics of these on a 4wd because i cant find any anywhere

·
Rubber Cooker: Revisited
859 Posts
It will stick out like this an give it the retro 80s look like this.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so about how many inches past the fender will they stick out? maybe im asking to specific questions?

·
4x4 v6 blazer
7,521 Posts
Most of us lifted guys with the IFS run 2wd rim offset with bigger tires to keep the tires from rubbing. It won't stick out more than a inch or 2.

·
Registered
10,370 Posts
They'll stick out about 2". Swirls have a 0 offset. 4x4 rims have a positive offset. They look good on a lifted truck but if you're stock or lowered they'll look like crap. Find yourself a set of 93-02 Camaro/Firebird wheels or 90+ Corvette wheels.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
alright thanks guys! that sounds like just the offset i want! i 1.5" taller as of now but that will change with new leafs and tightened keys!

·
S-series abuser
694 Posts
I have swirls on my beater 93 4x4 blazer. Ill try to grab a pic tomorrow. It has zr2 bars, heavy duty leafs, and rear shackles. With a little lift the swirls look pretty decent on a 4x4.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts