S-10 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if someone call tell me where i could get some S10 SS foglights. Does everyone all have OEM or are there aftermarket ones that fit the opening in the valance perfect?

·
tuckin' fx4
3,888 Posts
i dont think s-10s or sonomas came with foglights in the valance OEM but bravadas and envoys did usually on the s-10s or sonomas the foglights were in the headlights

·
Registered
117 Posts
Mine came with some stupid small circle blue style lights. I found a really nice set on Ebay for under $30 (with brackets) Also got the valance and another set of fogs for my clone. Those on ebay as well. They were from a different application i believe becasue they had likes a 4 line grill eover them but are the same w/o the grille. Just keep your eye out on Ebay. Or check a junkyard.

Matt

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
my 94 ss came with fog lights. i actually still have them i migh tnot be using them since i got a 98 bumper and valence

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Malice said:
my 94 ss came with fog lights. i actually still have them i migh tnot be using them since i got a 98 bumper and valence
I'm sorry, maybe i should have been more specific. I was referring to the exact lights you see in KumperSS's avatar, in valance of that truck.

Are they actually "fog" lights or "driving lights"? Either way, I have that valance on my 94 and can't find any lights that fit the rectangular hole perfectly except for the stock ones.

Malice, are yours in good shape? Would you be willing to sell potentially if you're not using? :p

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
okay. So do all the 3"x5" lights (from either the SS or Xtreme) have a split construction...meaning a bulb and a lens?

·
tuckin' fx4
3,888 Posts
orangesonoma said:
you sir are wrong...sonomas and s10s both came with the option for fog lights in the lower valence...94-97
yeah sorry about that i was thinking of the 98 + models i forgot about the 94-97 models

·
Registered
7 Posts
The price from the dealership was crazy. 100 a piece. I just bought some generic ones from crapy tire. lo and behold, they FIT!

oh ya, they came with bulb and lense and some fancy switch for about 30CAD. they were _very slightly_ oversized legth wise. I didn't even bother cutting an piece of plastic out of the way.

·
Winter Projects....
141 Posts
None has managed to answer escrayzee's original question.......so I will. Yes, you can purchase the original fog lights and valence for any 94-97 s-10....SS or not. Go to www.lmctruck.com and order a free magazine. To get the lights you will have to also order the valence. LMC truck isn't really that expensive either, atleast compaired to the dealer........screw the dealer. It would be a real easy swap. I don't nessicarily know how you'd go about wiring it up, but it's defenetly do-able. Fog lights are a sweet look, but dont get caught driving at night with only them and parking lights (not headlights).......you will get pulled over. I have twice. Bastards.

·
now XTREME
1,888 Posts
to bad i had the lights just so happens i just gave them away b4 i cought this thred

1 - 14 of 14 Posts