S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told by a guy at Visions here in winnipeg that there was no way I'd have room for more then one 10" in my reg cab. so i bought 2 10" E Types and a 400watt V-Power mono amp and set out to prove him wrong.

Unfortunatly i couldnt find any drawing anywhere for a box that would fit 2 10's for a S10 reg cab. so i made my own.

My box was a bit differant than the drawings. i added a inset section for my amp, as well to vent the box.

Attachments

·
Registered
255 Posts
dang dude two 10's? You coulda fit 6 18s in that bish just gata blowthrough... lol but really 2 12s isnt unheard of and two 10s is pretty simple... but good job and looks nice.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The box looks great man. Did you say the box was ported? Where is the port at?

(btw, the left sub is upside down :p )
yes, i know its upside down.

if you look at the picture from the side, you can see the port in the spot for the amp. yes the port does go into the box, its not just a hole. the back piece and sides of the inset go afew inches past the edges of the hole in the box.

·
LOUD
604 Posts
yes, i know its upside down.

if you look at the picture from the side, you can see the port in the spot for the amp. yes the port does go into the box, its not just a hole. the back piece and sides of the inset go afew inches past the edges of the hole in the box.
what is the box tuned to?

·
ASE certified MasterTech
8,695 Posts
Ya,and Im using this same setup in my 2 door blazer so I can still fit crap back there!
Old pic,my old amp,Ive got a bigger amp now:

·
1996 2.2l auto reg.cab DD
402 Posts

you get the idea. seats go ALL the way back and full tilt. im ganna finish it once the cold is finished! lol i just sprayed it for shits and giggles when i saw the can up on the shelf :)

·
402 Posts
wow, thats what im going to be doing in like 3 months! lol she's getting that when i get the new stuff, thats great. its not bad for $25 lol. the wire kit was mosre then the sub/box/amp. lol nothing like walmart. The new box makes it deeper and its sounds pretty good to!

·
402 Posts
idk if you talking to me, but if you are I can get them to you tomor. in the morning ill post them on here, thats if i see if your asking me.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
u can fit more then 1 10'' sub in a single cab. when i ad my 98 single cab dime 5 speed, i had a 15 inch sub i a 2.1 cu ft sealed box.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts