S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay i seen this on another forum and it was huge! IDK if anyone has started it on here yet. Game - Someone posts an idea of a pic, for example, "s10(or any car) posted under a bridge/tunnel" First one to post a pic of their car under a bridge/tunnel gets to choose the next pic. Only rule is the pic can't involve illegal actions. I think it's a good idea and a lot of fun for everyone. First one to post on the topic gets to choose the pic!!! Ready, set, GO!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Okay i seen this on another forum and it was huge! IDK if anyone has started it on here yet. Game - Someone posts an idea of a pic, for example, "s10(or any car) posted under a bridge/tunnel" First one to post a pic of their car under a bridge/tunnel gets to choose the next pic. Only rule is the pic can't involve illegal actions. I think it's a good idea and a lot of fun for everyone. First one to post on the topic gets to choose the pic!!! Ready, set, GO!!!
Dang, none of mine under a bridge lol, look out here i come to find a bridge :rotf:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow nice. Imma jump on that tomorrow!

·
Under Construcktion!
372 Posts
[/IMG]

haha jk i just wanted to get my truck in! haha

and i actually took both pictures so it does count right?

·
Registered
30 Posts
wow... if only i'd known... i'd have taken a picture yesterday with the truck in the photos, of some amazing hills i was driving on that overlooked a city. although i did take a pic of the truck when it was dead on the road afterwards, blocking some rich lady's mansion driveway. she was not happy :rant:

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
s10 and cop

and city

How about a s10 ripping its rollpan off by draggin

·
"Stroke Me"
1,147 Posts
I'll be more then willing to give a picture of a horror-show burnout, but I'd like a down payment on a new pair of skins for my rims afterwards. :p

·
Useless posting member
10,828 Posts
I roasted my 18" tires off the other day when they let me out on the race track at the local speedway. Laid it out at the finish line. I don't know who all got pics though :(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.